Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Grand Reopening at Dutch Baby Dudz

I will soon be reopening my Etsy shop. I have lots of new things in store. I'll be offering some new products along with the old favorites.

I'll continue to offer crocheted longies and shorties, and you will also be able to purchase the following new products:

knitted shorties and longies
knitted soakers
crocheted soakersPUL
cover and mini diaper sets (and covers and mini diapers sold separately
Fattycakes diapers and covers

I am working on becoming licensed to sell Hippy Hippy Snap diapers and covers as well.

Watch for me to reopen by June 1. Stop by and check out my new inventory!

I have also started a Yahoo Group where you can hear about all the goings-on at Dutch Baby Dudz. Be among the first to know about stockings, custom slots, sales, special promotions, and new products.

~Kelley
http://www.dutchbabydudz.etsy.com/

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home