Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Couple More Woolies for Little Peanut

I had juuuuust enough leftovers from my Purewool longies to knit a couple of size medium soakers. They should fit Little Peanut next summer (fingers crossed).



For some reason my camera really doesn't like this yarn--it's fairly true to life colorwise, but it looks so flashy . . .

Pattern: free Fern and Faerie soaker, size medium
Yarn: 100Purewool 3 ply in Festival colorway; this looks a bit better knit up, but I still don't really love it. *shrugs*
Needles: US size 3 and 5
Mods: knit the ribbing a bit shorter and the stockinette portion of the body a bit longer



Pattern: free Fern and Faerie soaker, size medium
Yarn: 100Purewool 3 ply in Warm Ice colorway
Needles: US size 3 and 5
Mods: knit the ribbing a bit shorter and the stockinette portion of the body a bit longer

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

You are so fast at cranking out all these projects! I'm working on some dishcloth's and they are taking a while!

7:35 PM  
Blogger Tina - omme i London said...

Gosh, they're so cute! Great colours too.

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kelley :) I used Peace Fleece for the striped pair of longies. To some it can be a tad itchy, but I always loved it for my son. I love Malabrigo Merino because things looks so good knitted up, but I find it too be so soft it pills a lot. I've used other yarns, but just really love to work with Peace Fleece. Have you ever knit with it? What's your favorite yarn to knit with?? You make the cutest things!!!!! I'm going to pop on over to your Etsy store and peek at what you're selling!!!

7:55 AM  
Blogger Kelley said...

Thanks, Bridget! I have used Peace Fleece, and I love it. DS doesn't mind wearing it at all. Besides the PF, I'm realling loving 100Purewool's 3 ply merino. :-)

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home